Let's face it, sometimes your callers forget to leave contact information. That's why Voice Mail Depot stores the Caller ID phone number information automatically with every message. Whenever you are listening to
your messages, you will have the option to hear the phone number caller ID of the person who called you.
What Do I Need to Know?
- Caller ID is included at no extra charge with every Voice Mail Depot phone number.
- Caller ID phone number is saved automatically with each message.
- Outside callers may be able to block or restrict caller ID information when dialing local numbers.
- Callers cannot block or restrict caller ID information when dialing toll-free numbers.
- Having a Toll Free number is the only way to guarantee access to the outside caller ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the Caller ID information?
Whenever you are listening to your messages, press 3 to access the advanced options. Then press 3 again to hear the outside Caller ID phone number.
Why does the Caller ID sometimes say blocked or unavailable?
Outside callers are sometimes able to block or restrict Caller ID when making calls to other local numbers. For example, dialing *67 before making a phone call from most cell phones will hide
your cell phone number and make your Caller ID information show Blocked, Unavailable, or Restricted.
Is there any way to get the Caller ID information for blocked numbers?
If you absolutely need the callerID phone number for every person that calls, you should consider buying a Toll Free phone number. Outside callers are not able to block or restrict their phone number when
dialing a toll free number. Even if someone dialed *67 before dialing your toll free number, the CallerID phone number would still come through.